Monday, August 16, 2010

BIG BIG NEWS!

Okay, friends. This is the post I've been waiting to write!

First off, the home: We got it! They accepted our offer! Closing is set to be done by the end of October, beginning of November. Only 3 more months & we'll be homeowners! I absolutely can not WAIT! This house is absolutely perfect for our family of three, & I can't wait to make it our own! We're definitely going to need some better furniture... lol!


THE JOB:






I GOT IT! I start the 30th. I'm absolutely thrilled! This is the best news I've heard in a while!

I've truly been blessed this month & year. It started off very rocky & extremely stressful. I've been pulling my hair out for months trying to figure things out. But now w/ a new house to look forward to, & a new job to look forward to as well, things have definitely turned.

Now, I just wonder when he's gonna ask me to marry him... ? HA!

Well, it's time to celebrate now. Unfortunately I have to work @ Hy-Vee tonight. But knowing that I got the job I deserved, it won't be so bad. Won't be too bad, at all. :)

P.S. Be on the look out now for interior & home design posts! I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Great news! Congratulations!

    I am an HGTV fanatic so if you have ever have questions about which colors to choose or which items to purchase to furnish your home I would be more than happy to throw my opinions in there! Of course its all what you want, but I love decorating. :) I even make houses on The Sims 3 all day long just to design and build them. Haha. I know, I'm a loser, but oh well. I'm obsessed with home organization/design, what can I say!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RACHAEL :D This is the most wonderful news I've read today! I knew you would get the job, how coudl you not you're a FABULOUS lady and you and Phil deserve the house, it looks like you're getting your dream year :D SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I can't think of a better internet friend to get this much good news.

    ReplyDelete