Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ship in a Bottle

When the thought of giving birth finally sunk in for me, I turned it into a metaphor. Or an analogy... not sure which one it is. Either way, I thought of the baby inside of me as a ship being built inside a bottle. Tiny pieces slowly being constructed into a tight space. When the masterpiece is finally done, there would be only one way to get it out. By breaking the bottle. Except, the baby was the ship. & I, I was the bottle.

I just remembered this, so I'd thought I'd share that inane picture for you. & also these pictures!

Tubby time!





Everybody have a great Wednesday! I'll be working 3 - 10pm. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! :) Good analogy too about the ship in the bottle thing. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha the last picture makes me laugh and smile it's like he's giving a high five and the second one just goes 'yeah I know I'm so cute hehe'!

    ReplyDelete