Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's already been a whole month?!

Holy hell, I can not believe it. I look at the calendar & it's already been an entire month since Emmett was born. Where did the time go? I don't want my precious newborn to grow up! I want my cuddly baby!

Anyway... I'd like to congratulate my friend Laura because she's having

A GIRL!

& her name will be Ava Lisabeth.

I'm super happy for you! & I have some clothes & stuff that Emmett has never worn because they were too girly, so let me know if you want them!


So yesterday Emmett hung out with his awesome friend Baiden. Baiden is my good friend Morgan's son, who was born a whole day after Emmett. The funny part of this story is that after I was told Emmett was going to be really small at birth, she was told Baiden was going t be really big at birth. Well, Emmett was 9 pounds 8 ounces, & Baiden was 7 pounds 12 ounces. Surprise?

This is only going to be a quick post, because I wanted to share these photos of their 'play date' with you!

Enjoy!







Feel free to create your own captions for them. Leave them in my comments if you think they're funny enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment