Monday, June 14, 2010

Caption

Phil gave me this idea! He found a super funny photo of Emmett & Baiden & wrote a funny caption for it. So I'm going to do that here... with a few of my silly ones. If you wanna join in the good times, leave your caption in the comments, or comment on my Facebook Blog post!




Emmett & Baiden's first UFO sighting... they couldn't believe it! - Phil's

I didn't know there was nudity in Toy Story!

Emmett & Baiden singing "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey

You guys did what with my penis?!

Daisy Duke's sounded fun, but maybe we should of went with Monkey Joe's for our 1st month birthday...

Those can't be real... my mommy's aren't even that big.



Don't forget to leave yours! It's kinda fun...

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean we can't go to Day Trotters at the Barn on the 4th

    ReplyDelete