Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have the best roommate.

So as all of you should know, Phil & I live together. I've never lived with anyone outside of my family before. I lived semi-alone prior to living with Phil, but we were dating so it hardly counts as he was there as often as I was. But let me tell you, I don't think I could of picked a better roommate. I absolutely love living with Phil. It's just that sometimes, he does things that make me say, "Huh."

Like for instance, leaving random pictures on my desktop.



Sorry, Phil. You left that out in the open & should of known I'd post it on here. Love you!

But today something happened that reminded me how much I love him & how much he amuses me, even when he isn't around. We normally have to do our laundry @ either my parents house, or his parents house. So, we keep all of our detergent & fabric softener sheets in a reusable bag. Phil & I normally use the cheap detergents, because infant detergent is so costly. Not that we care.

Anyway, I headed over to my Mom's to do laundry. As we loaded up the washers, she asks me, "So what... are you washing your clothes in the Dreft?" (Dreft is the $10 a pop baby detergent) I was like, "No. We have detergent in there." & she looks @ me & say's, "No, you have fabric softener." & holds up the bottle.

My beloved Phil had bought us fabric softener instead of laundry detergent. No wonder our clothes, yet starchy & sticky, smelled so damn good. You gotta love his effort.

Another thing I love about living in an apartment building? It's unpredictability. You never know what could happen throughout the day.

I was taking a shower, & right as I finished rubbing body wash all over me LITERALLY covered in soapy suds, the water turns off. So, I waited. & waited. & it never turned back on. So I had to rub all the soap off & be on my lovely way & hope to God it wasn't going to be a humid day.

Ah, real life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment