Friday, April 30, 2010

Ode to Old Friends

Today I happily stumbled upon a photo of the beloved pet mouse I kept alive for over a year. It may sound silly, saying over a year, but he was already quite mature to begin with. So this post, it's for you Barnaby. You were loved by all, especially my niece, Emma.



You never bit a soul. You were soft, & playful. You were patient when the kids wanted to hold you. You were brave when Caesar would try to play with you in your rolling ball. You always ate all your food, & you were never that hard to clean up.

You lived for all three moves. You thrived after being whisked away in Daisy's mouth. You survived almost being drowned.

You were a good mouse, Barnaby, & we miss you!

& I don't think my audience has been graced with the presence of my adorable niece yet. This is Emma:



She took that picture herself using the camera on my phone. She's 4.


& P.S. Still no baby. Pray for me guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment