Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dog Park

This is Caesar's interpretation of his day @ the park.




When I first arrived, all I really wanted to do was relieve myself. The other dogs @ the park were rude. They could have at least waited until I was done to sniff around.





I felt better after relieving myself, so I decided to make friends. Though I felt popular @ the moment, I must've said something wrong because all the other dogs ran off & played without me. :(



I asked Daddy if he would chase me, & when he said yes I was over joyed. I asked Mommy if she wanted to join, but one look at her mid-section told me that her fat ass wouldn't be able to keep up. Not sure why she let herself go so much, she would of had a blast running around with us.

Note from Rachael: Caesar isn't mean enough to call me fat while I'm 9 months pregnant. We just assume that he still has no idea a baby is coming. Mainly because he's constantly jumping & launching himself @ my stomach as if nothing were in there.



I was pretty tired after running around like a maniac for a half hour. A few other dogs showed up, but nobody that looked very interesting. I prefer hanging out with my parents, anyway. We left, & I got to do my favorite thing ever: stick my face out of the window and let the wind flap my cheeks about. Overall, it was a good day.

So, I guess Caesar had a pretty good time. I saw this sign hanging on the fence @ the park, too, and was curious:



A hookworm is a parasitic nematode that lives in the small intestines of it's host, which could be a mammal such as a dog, cat, or human. I guess if you have small cuts on your feet, you could be @ risk for contracting one of these nasty buggers. They can cause all kinds of gastrointestinal & cognitive problems.

However, I'm thinking that the pure fact of stepping in dog shit with my bare feet is enough to make me wear shoes. But, that's just my opinion.

~

In other news I got to stop by Borders & pick out a few books. Phil & I had just recently watched the movie Everything is Illuminated starring Elijah Wood. It's amazingly hilarious, & I highly recommend it. I knew that it was based off a novel by Jonathan Safran Foer who is also the main character in the movie. So I picked up that novel, along with another by him called Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. I'm excited to read both!

In baby news still not much happening. Every morning I wake up I get more & more anxious, irritated, & frustrated. I don't even know how to explain it. I'm getting so incredibly anxious. It literally feels like he's never going to come out. I've never had this kind of anxiety before. But, lets hope he makes a debut soon, before I drive myself insane!

~


Also, don't forget to find me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, & watch me on Dailybooth! I love the social nets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment