Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Damn you Contour! Damn you, Bella Swan!

I had yet another dream last night about my stupid 1997 Ford Contour. Now, if you were Phil, you'd probably understand by now the annoyance of hearing about my vehicle. No, I am not a motor-head who likes to show off my automobile. IT'S A 1997 FORD CONTOUR, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! But I keep having these weird attachment dreams about losing it. Maybe the car is a representation of the baby, & I'm really expressing my frustration over something slightly less significant than the human life I've been harboring for the past 8 months, in order to suppress any more stress... Marsha, get me Freud on the phone. I've got a bone or two to pick with him.

Kidding, of course, I don't have a secretary, or even a friend named Marsha. But if I did, she'd be one of those top notch employees I stumbled upon via Monster.com & she'd be able to find someone with the answers. Yes, she would.

By now, you think I've gone insane. So I'll move onto a little more normal of a topic.

I've finally got to the end of the 3rd book of the Twilight Saga series, & if Edward doesn't kill this bitch soon, I will. I'm a huge



supporter, so this bullshit she's pulling with Jacob is pissing me off. So bad, that I put down the book (& by put down I mean I threw it at the dining room table) and went to bed. But now, I kind of want to pick it back up again. Bella, you are SUCH a home-wrecker! Leave the wolf to his right handed fantasies, poor guy!

Either way, I'm insane & I can't wait for Eclipse to come out in theaters this July, I believe? Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment