Tuesday, April 6, 2010

'Dog Aids' kills millions per year.

Okay, have you ever heard the exaggeration dogs have the cleanest mouths? You have? Do you believe it?

Well, I don't. I've owned dogs ever since I was about 7 years old, & never once had I thought,
"Hmmm... maybe I'll make out with my dog. I won't get mono that way."


People: THIS IS A MYTH

So I'm not 100% sure what antiseptic rinse your dog uses every night before bed, but my dog is disgusting. He eats old food from the couch (not that we have a lot of that, though...), he is constantly licking his balls, he chews on rawhide bones, he pisses, steps in it, and later licks his paws. & while you're worried about shaking hands with another not so appealing human, he's sniffing the asses of every dog at the dog park.

So next time you really, truly believe that your dog has a clean mouth, do me a favor: throw yourself from a high altitude. If puppy put baby's binky in his mouth, wash it off. You don't know WHAT the hell that dog has had in his mouth.



Or, can I even stress on his mouth?

Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment