Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bed rest & other things!

So today ended up being a lot more exciting that I anticipated. Had a lot of bleeding & cramping earlier, so I called my midwife. She wanted to come in to make sure everything was okay. Turns out that wasn't even the main concern. Found out I have elevated blood pressure! It's been that way for a week now. So they sent me over to the birthing center at Genesis East hospital to monitor me.

Thankfully, my blood pressure was revived & I was sent home. I don't think I was quite mentally prepared for all of that, especially if they had told me I had to deliver today. It just wasn't on my agenda.

Anyway, I joined a new social networking website today. :)
Big surprise, right?



It's called DailyBooth, & it's just like Twitter, but it's mainly pictures instead!

The sad thing about the site is that it doesn't let you search for your friends using social networking accounts you already have, like Twitter & Facebook. For some reason, I thought that the site did connect with Twitter, but I was wrong. :(



So if you get bored & want to try something new, go sign up! & befriend me!

That's all for today!

P.S. I'm on pretty strict bed rest, so I had to send Phil to grocery shop alone. Lo' & behold he made it back home with everything we needed & did an amazing job! He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment