Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm baaack!

So I took a hiatus, as you can tell from my previous post. However, I extremely missed blogging, & I've began getting bored. So, here I am, beginning again until some other force of nature tears me away.

So far we've got a very good rhythm going on w/ Emmett. We're starting to understand each other much better, & let me tell you... he's the most wonderful baby boy, ever.

He's a little over 2 months now, & last time we checked he was 12 pounds, 12 ounces, & 23 inches long. He now knows how to suck his thumb, "talk", & laugh his cute little butt off. (If you didn't remember, Emmett was born at 9 pounds, 8 ounces, & 20.5 inches long)



Just last night I had the worst possible dream. I dreamed that I was pregnant. I dreamed that I was pregnant w/ 10 babies. & I could already feel them squirming around. But the doctors told me that they would be able to survive in my uterus. My only choices were to either eliminate them down to 2 or 3, so that they could thrive better... or I could eliminate them all together. In my dream, Phil & I chose to eliminate them all together. & in the hours I waited for my surgery, I kept my hand on my tummy & felt them squirming about. This is not a choice I would have made in real life. Not after feeling Emmett's squirming, kicks, & punches... and then seeing his handsome self come from me. I'm very thankful, however, that this was a dream.

Well, now that I'm back let me remind you of a few other places than here that you can find me on the web!

Facebook - add me as a friend & check out all my picture/status updates!
Twitter - follow me to read all my status updates!
Dailybooth - follow me to see daily picture of me, Emmett, Phil, Caesar, & anything else that gets in my way!
Foursquare - be my friend & follow me around town exploring all the different places I check-in to!

I have a feeling this 2nd/3rd/billionth go round is gonna be better yet! :)

1 comment: