Sunday, May 30, 2010

In Labor

Phil asked me today if I remember this at all...



Oh yeah, I most definitely remember that day. I remember waking up @ 4am, bloody, and having pain like I've never quite had before. The only time in life that people are excited for pain.

But to be honest, I don't remember what it really felt like. I remember it being intense, but I don't remember what the intensity felt like.

Not to mention, when I sit wrong, I am reminded that giving birth does in fact hurt.

I honestly think God intended woman to not remember labor.
Because if they did, they'd probably never get pregnant again.

OH! I have an idea. All girls in middle school should be put through a labor simulator.

"See girlies. This is what labor feels like. Have sex. Get pregnant, YOU FEEL THIS."
Maybe concerning them with the PAIN of labor, & not the caring for a baby afterward.

I think that would greatly reduce teen pregnancy.

What do you think? Do you remember labor?

P.S. YES I was fat. Holy cow I was 40 weeks pregnant. That's like, almost the pregnancy max. & yes, Phil was cruel enough to take pictures of me while I labored at home. & I'm glad he did. LOVE YOU, PHIL!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the middle school thing!! I have so many friends who have had kids at 17, a bunch having them at 18, and a few at 19 and I do not think they know what they are in for! I'll help fund the invention of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Regards!


    My web page skulls

    ReplyDelete