Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I pretty much wanted to dedicate this post to new Mommies, & Mommies to be. Not because I'm bias against everyone who's already gotten to be celebrated on Mother's Day. But because this is my first not-so-technically Mother's Day, & the next time I'll get to see it, my son will be almost a year old.

But anyway,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE NEW MOMMIES, VETERAN MOMMIES, & SOON-TO-BE MOMMIES OUT THERE!

Shout outs to NEW mommies!

Jennifer Strader & Baby boy Alex!
Krista McCalley & Baby boy Aidan!
Christa Ochs & Baby girl Amiyah!
Beth Snyder-Swanson & Baby girl Maddie!
Bailey Maberry & Baby boy Tanner!
Maygan Hull & Baby boy Ethan!
Becca Bell & Baby boy Nile!
Tomasina Bredericka & baby girl Harmonee!
Taryn Charboneau & baby boy Landon!

Shout outs to SOON-TO-BE mommies!

Morgan Callaway!
Katy Rose Taylor!
Laura Rupiper!
Madison Grimes!
& the few others who may not want to be mentioned quite yet!

If I failed to mention you, it wasn't on purpose.
Please comment on the post with your name, & either when you're due & the sex of the baby, or when your baby was born, & your baby's name!


I hope all mommies have a wonderful, special day! (Not like you don't everyday being mommies, right?)

-----

Also, check out my newest escapade w/ dabbling in natural labor inducers: the Castor Oil chronicles !!! Desperation isn't pretty.

1 comment: