Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Waiting Game

Waiting game.

No, it's not your typical board game. It's not even remotely fun. AT ALL.

I turn 38 weeks tomorrow. & let me tell you, I was positive I'd never make it this far. But here I am.

So I've compiled a list of things I'm going to do to keep myself busy until I'm ultimately @ the hospital, ready to start pushing.

  • Clean! Get that nesting instinct a'goin'.
  • Download as much music as I can possibly think of.
  • WALK. I don't care where or with who. But walk, walk, walk this baby out.
  • I'm currently armed with a $30 gift card to Borders and a Bettendorf Public Library card. I'm going to get my read on.
  • Spend time with Caesar. He's gonna be getting a lot less love soon, & I'll feel guilty.


That's all I have so far. Tonight is the first day of Daytrotter's Barnstormer III tour. I promise to get lots of pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment