Monday, April 12, 2010

Not a love letter, just a letter to my love.

I know that sometimes stress can suck.
& I know that sometimes you wish you could control it.

I know that you are aware of how much I love you,
& how much I love us.

I know that you are aware of how sensitive I can be.
Especially lately.

But it hurts my feelings,
when you do not think before you speak,
or you speak to me using the unpleasant emotions you are feeling.

Because no matter the day, the time, or the place..
I could very possibly be one of the only people
who still can't wait to come home to see you.
To talk to you.
To hang out with you.

& that won't change, I know because it hasn't yet.

But I, of all people, understand.
That sometimes it's easier, and somewhat of a relief to take your hard day out on those closest.
Because 1.) they are there & 2.) they know you didn't mean it.

But please, just remember to do one thing.

Remember that later, when you feel better, to remind me that you love me. & that you just weren't having a good day.

Because then, it might be worth the few tears I shed to the unnecessary, hurtful things you accidentally said.

No comments:

Post a Comment